is colorful array of rich, warm, vintage textures blended with the rhythm and groove of the golden era soul music.
Inside you'll find 15 unique and original instrumental compositions inspired by the soulful sounds of the late 1960s & early 1970s, featuring live drums, analog synthesizer, organ, Fender Rhodes, live bass, and more. Each composition is tracked out into individual stems so that every instrument is entirely isolated giving you completely unrestricted flipping, chopping, cutting and manipulating (161 audio tracks in total).
Each instrument has been meticulously recorded through classic Neve analog hardware to get a sound that's been often imitated, duplicated, and replicated. However, what separates this kit from the others is its authenticity. If your production lacks that "feel, groove, or soul" this incredible collection will surely get you going in the right direction.
"I love the quality, the grit, the warmth, and the soulfuness of it. It really has the sound of a band recorded on a record or just some classic soul music that we all love to sample.
If you like working with samples, specifically soulful, vintage style ones, pick this joint up asap".
Saintjoe Review of 'The Soulful Stems', soundsandgear.com
When you know better, you choose better. Choose to groove. Choose to improve. Choose to win. Choose The Soulful Stems.
- Completely original compositions & 100% Royalty-free, so no clearance required
- Individually tracked out (stems) instruments of live bass, Fender Rhodes, live drums, horns, organ, analog synthesizers + more
- Comprised of instrumentation inspired by the soulful sounds of the late 1960s & early 1970s
- Sonically saturated through Rupert Neve Portico 5012 hardware "Silk" circuit for classic character
- 161 total files at your disposal for flipping, chopping, cutting, manipulating, and engineering
- Compatible with any DAW & sampler including MPCs, Maschine, Kontakt, Pro Tools, Live & more.