'Bars, Keys & Anomalies' is the exciting release from the multi-talented team from MSXII Audio, featuring an inspiring collection of original & royalty-free grooves, riffs and melodies that perfectly capture the feel and vibe of those late 60's & early 70's dusty soul records we all love to sample.
Inside there are 9 unique 'themes' designed to act as the perfect foundations to inspire your own musical compositions and beats. Each theme features live performances from up to 5 different instruments including the timeless Fender Rhodes, a Fender Jazz bass, live drums, vibraphone and a Fender strat electric guitar, with each instrument provided on its own unique audio stem so you can easily chop, edit, mix and match each element to your own taste.
Inside you'll also find a ready-mixed stereo master of each theme as well as a free bonus folder containing some additional drum fills recorded on the same drum kit that was used in all the themes. The recording chain primarily consisted of an Avantone CV-12 microphone through UA 8110 preamps through an SSL Duality which perfectly captured the warmth and character of all the vintage instruments used.
As an exclusive bonus for all MPC-Samples.com customers, we've analyzed the themes and labelled each one with the correct musical key and BPM, so it's even easier to start using the pack in your own compositions!
- Live Drums, Fender Jazz Bass, Fender Rhodes 73, Vibraphone and Fender Statocaster Electric Guitar
- Vintage one-mic technique used with an Avantone CV-12 during most of the recording
- Composed with the grooves, styles, and feel of the late 60's and early 70's soul
- Uncompressed, multi-tracked .wav files for optimal mixing/mastering
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, ProTools,FLStudio,Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Maschine, Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.