Save 33% and get 4 bonus guitar multisample programs completely FREE! Now includes JJOS Instrument programs and MPC5000 keygroup programs (compatible with MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio!
Do you want to turn you MPC into a virtual string orchestra? How about cranking out the warm sounds of an authentic 70s Rhodes piano? Fancy laying down some realistic electric bass lines?
With 'MPC Multisample' you'll have the capability of creating authentic musical riffs, loops and solos for your beats, all from the comfort of your own MPC. Just pick the sound you want, load up the program file and you'll have your own virtual session player trapped inside your MPC beat box!
'MPC Multisample' features 26 MPC mutlisample programs from MPC-Samples.com's multisample catalogue, in addition to 4 exclusive bonus guitar programs not currently available anywhere else on the site! Here's the full list of instruments inside this collection:
- Jazz Piano - A cool, laid back jazzy piano sound sampled over 5 octaves.
- Grand Piano - A classical sounding piano sampled over 5 octaves.
- Rhodes - Classic rhodes sound sampled over 4 octaves.
- Wurlitzer - The 'other' classic electric piano sound sampled over 4 octaves
- Dirty EP - an old, dirty electric piano sampled over 4 octaves
- Jazz Bass : The classic Fender Jazz bass featuring multisamples at 4-5 notes per octave.
- Sine Bass: Massive low, low sub bass on this one - it also takes up only 140k of memory!
- Thumb Bass: Deep and low sounding bass sampled at 3 notes per octave.
- Picked: Classic sound of the picked electric bass. Sampled at 3 notes per octave.
- Finger Bass: Finger style electric bass samples with 4 notes per octave
- Solid Bass: Nice and solid sounding electric bass - I use this one a lot in my own tracks. Sampled at 4 notes per octave.
- Fretless Bass: Very smooth and laid back fretless bass sampled at 5 notes per octave.
- Dub Bass: A deep, dubby sounding bass guitar sampled at 4 notes per octave.
- Cuban Bass: Authentic Cuban bass sampled at 3 notes per octave.
- Smooth Bass: A smooth electric bass sampled at 4 notes per octave.
- Orchestral Bass: An orchestral acoustic bass with a very clean tone, sampled at 3 - 4 notes per octave.
- Solo Violin - georgeous solo violin, multisampled over 2.5 octaves
- Solo Cello - brooding and low, multisampled over 2.5 octaves
- Full String Ensemble - lush strings, multisampled over 4 octaves
- Plucked Bass - Picked bass with long sustain, multisampled over 3.5 octaves
- Bowed Contra Bass - ultra low, bowed bass, multisampled over 2.5 octaves
- Cello Ensemble - deep strings, multisampled over 3 octaves
- Classical Guitar - 4 octave, nylon strung acoustic for classical and spanish guitar sounds
- 60's Fender Strat Guitar - Vintage strat with deep tones
- Steel String Acoustic Guitar - Crisp acoustic guitar sounds
- Semi-Acoustic Jazz Guitar - Lots of lows and mid-tones on this vintage sounding Jazz semi-acoustic.
'MPC Multisample' is the perfect solution for any hip hop producer looking to move beyond using sampled loops and instead experiment creating his own unique and realistic hooks and fills. Suitable for Akai MPC 1000, MPC 500, MPC 2500, MPC5000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 2000 & MPC 4000 and available for download instantly after purchase.
All programs now available as 'instrument' programs (INST) for the advanced 'JJ' operating systems (JJ OS2, XL and 2XL) and MPC5000 keygroup programs (.50k) which work perfectly in the MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio! Just select the required format from the 'Choose Format' select box above.